1. What is the single best thing we can do for
our health? A Doctor-Professor answers the
old question in a completely new way.
4. Learn what the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
recommends for you? Learn what impartial experts
2. Seafood Watch - Try adding heart health
seafood to your menu. The Monterey Bay
Aquarium's Seafood Watch offers fresh tasting
recipe ideas, nutrition advice and smart
5. Fooducate is a nutritional awareness application for
your smart phone that can help you be a smarter
shopper. Just scan the UPC code on a product at the
grocery store and it gives you a full nutritional rundown
along with healthier alternatives.
3. Find where you stand with Life's Simple 7
Success Plan. Take the assessment and get a
personal heart score. Your results will show
where you stand and create an action plan that
is customized to you.
6. ChooseMyPlate.gov - Offers great ideas about
nutrition. The Ten Tips Nutrition Education Series
provides high quality, easy-to-follow tips in a
convenient, printable format. These are perfect for
posting on a refrigerator.